cialis soft tabsbuy kamagra onlinebuy kamagra oral jellyvviagra super activebest place to buy viagra online
The “Yes” Breath
Yes Breath Instructions:
- Sit down in a comfortable chair, towards the front, so that just your pelvis rests on the chair and your feet are flat on the floor.
- Rest your hands on your thighs or your waist.
- Begin by inhaling and letting your stomach expand with your breath.
- As your stomach expands slightly, let your pelvis roll forward and your spine extend while you bring your head up.
- As you exhale, let your head drop down and your pelvis drop back. You’ll find that your body makes a natural “C” shape.
- Repeat the in-breath and the out-breath, allowing your breath to lead the movement.