Current passions and project.
1. Conscious parenting. My current focus – How to be out of my teenagers business, totally into my own business and nurture fabulous relationships with them. This is a passion of mine and in the last few months I am enjoying the fruits of this intention.
2. Bringing authenticity, responsibility and appreciation into corporations by both my presences and in training programs.
3. Discovering the experience and value of living in the space in-between. I just bought the domain name thespaceinbetween.com and I feel jazzed.
4. Creating a piece of creative express, for myself, of my transformational experience.
What vision do you have for your life and your coaching practice?
My vision for my life and coaching practice are the same – to grow my ability to experience more and more joy and pleasure and to collaborate with people who want that for themselves. How good can life be!
What are the top three things you love about coaching?
1.Being fully myself and present and for that to be an invitation for others to do the same.
2.The “pop” moment when someone I am collaborating with fully lands in a new experience of himself or herself.
3.The sweetness, pleasure and honor of being with someone as they authentically experience their feelings.
Before I started coaching I …
1. I have always coached – it is a thing I have always done even before I knew that was what I was doing.
2. As a form of work before coaching and after – I deliver corporate leadership and sales training.
3. In my first job I sold cookware door to door.
What makes you laugh?
The pleasure of surprising myself when speaking from discovery or spontaneously expressing and revealing.
Amusing myself as I connect the absurdity, silliness or lightness of life even in big conversations and expressing it in the play of words and then it gets even funnier when others are doing it and we all start riffing.
The legacy I want to leave behind is …
I want my legacy to be that I lived and loved fully and my presence was an invitation for others to do the same and so on and so on – creating a ripple effect of full out living and loving.
Who are your top three people you would want to coach and why?
Kate Middleton because she seems to be a wonderful young woman in amazingly public life and a huge role model and I imagine working with her to consciously face all of the challenges and opportunities of her life would be very satisfying and fun.
Michelle Obama it would be super fun to work with her as she invents her life after being first lady.
Sheryl Sandberg, the COO of Facebook. She has the opportunity to help so many women and I would want to invite her into great authenticity and owning of herself as she acts as a spokesperson for woman and achievement.
What were the greatest benefits you received from studying at the Hendricks Institute?
1. I am having a full in my body experience that at age 52 I am healthy, beautiful, sensuous, alive, adding value by being and that life is a joyous adventure full of endless possibility. Before HI I didn’t experience myself or life that way.
2. A community of kindred spirits who are wildly diverse and at the core willing to live and love relentlessly and unconditionally. I have experienced that the more authentic and revealed I am the more I am loved. Now as a result of playing with this loving tribe I experience it normal in my life to feel safe, and loved and supported.
3. The embodiment of tools and practices of which keep my emotional pipes clean and flowing, so that it is easier and easier for me to be present and fully alive.
The movie that inspired me most was__
A movie that inspired me is The Interpreter and the reason why is a quote from it about the human voice “Even when it is not shouting, even when it is just a whisper, even the lowest whisper can be heard – over armies… when it is telling the truth.”____.
A Prayer for Owen Meany. I love how he follows his impulses without knowing the why – and at the end it all make sense.
What brings you the most joy in your day to day life? The joy of discovery in collaboration with someone I love.
What ten things could you not do without?
1. Walking in fresh air and cool breezes
2. The sea
4. The love and friendship of the LAT Tribe
5. Time and space to be alone
7. Chantelle bras
8. Rosamunde Pilcher novels
9. Loving my children
10. Irish Breakfast Tea