April 27 – 29, 2018
Bad Grönenbach, Germany
Gay and Katie consider their relationship a living laboratory of discovery where they expand their capacity to give and receive more love every day. If that intention speaks to you, whether you are single, in a partnership or professionally engaged with relationship dynamics, this seminar can refresh your understanding of what’s possible and your experience of new skills and practices to thrive in all your relationships lifelong. Please consider these two questions to see if this approach resonates:
• What if your body wisdom, the way you breathe, move and notice, was the quickest path to relationship fulfillment?
• What if love could be easy?
Along with customized activities designed on the spot for the group that gathers, Katie plans to explore:
• How to experience the latest evolution of practices they introduced with their newest book Conscious Loving Ever After
• How to see yourself and others as whole, resourceful and creative
• How to get unstuck from recurring patterns, arguments and limitations while continuing to have a good time
• How to catalyze your presence and creativity for ongoing renewal
• How to generate a flow of mutual appreciation in your relationships
• Turning the key to sex and money issues
• How to enjoy all the free time you liberate by not criticizing and controlling each other
Participants will receive a manual with the seminar to integrate the mostly experiential weekend. Katie finds that exploring together with other consciousness enthusiasts greatly accelerates evolution, and they welcome your presence and engagement. The workshop will be presented in English with translation.